John Lennon Jacket May Nab $200,000 at 'Icons' Auction
The December event in Beverly Hills is also hawking rare items from Barbra Streisand, Madonna and Johnny Cash.
Rare items from the worlds of music, film and pop culture -- including what is being touted as the most extensive collection of Beatles memorabilia -- is going on the auction block next month in Beverly Hills. Among the items up for bid at Julien's Auctions' Icons & Idols sale happening December 3 and 4 are a red leather "Beat It" jacket signed by Michael Jackson, a D&G coat from Madonna's Girlie Show tour, Vivien Leigh's blouse from Gone With the Wind, signed letters from Mae West and Bette Davis and Barbra Streisand's Funny Lady dress.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR