John Miller Joins CBS News
The security correspondent and FBI official will report for "60 Minutes," "Early Show."
John Miller has been named a senior corespondent for CBS News, network chief Jeff Fager announced Monday.
He will report on 60 Minutes, the Early Show and the Evening News.
“This is very exciting news for us. John is a man of many talents and one of them is that he is an extraordinary reporter,” says Fager in a statement. “It will be great to get him back on the air again, even better that he will be on CBS.”
Adds CBS News president David Rhodes: “You can’t help but want to be around John Miller—and that makes him a natural broadcaster. He will greatly enhance our already strong original reporting on issues of homeland security and law enforcement, here and around the globe.”
Since 2005, Miller has served in the FBI's Office of the Director of National Intelligence, ending his tour as Deputy Director of the Analysis Division. John worked across the Intelligence Community with the CIA, NSA, FBI, and other agencies.
Read the full press release after the jump:
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer Addresses Sexual Abuse Allegations: They Are 'Outrageous' & 'Completely False'
- Elizabeth Banks Attends Screening for 'Walk of Shame', Wears Two Dresses!
- 'Jem & the Holograms' Leading Cast Revealed: Aubrey Peeples, Stefanie Scott, & More!
- Novak Djokovic Expecting First Child with Fiancee Jelena Ristic!