John Stamos Reunites With 'Full House' Co-Stars for Super Bowl Commercial (Video)
A Super Bowl commercial for Dannon Okios Greek yogurt imagines what life would be like if the most renown roommates from the '90s still lived together.
Sports are a great way to reunite people -- even fictional TV characters.
The cast of Full House are getting back together again just in time for the big game, with a hilarious and heartfelt Super Bowl commercial that casts John Stamos, Bob Saget and Dave Coulier as roommates again!
It has been 18 years since the last episode of the beloved ABC comedy featuring Danny Tanner, Jesse Katsopolis and Joey Gladstone sharing a house in San Francisco, and now they are back together again watching football -- and eating yogurt.
"Now that was a good game!" whoops Stamos, as he turns off the TV and polishes off a pot of creamy goodness in the 30-second teaser for the Dannon Okios Greek yogurt commercial.
As the camera pans out you see Coulier -- wearing a red onesie, no less -- and Saget perched on the kitchen table.
"What do you say boys, time to go to bed?" asked the '90s heartthrob, to which Saget suggested: "Don't you think it is time we all get our own places?"
The suggestion is rapidly blown off with a united, "Naaahhhhh!" from the trio.
See the full teaser below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche