John Travolta's Vintage Mercedes-Benz Stolen
The actor's 1970 280 SL was taken while he browsed at a Santa Monica Jaguar dealership Sunday.
Santa Monica, CA has some mean streets.
John Travolta's 1970 Mercedes-Benz 280 SL was stolen from its parking spot on Berkeley Street Sunday.
The actor, who parked his car on the street while he stopped in to a local Jaguar dealership to browse for 10 minutes, reported the vehicle stolen at about 3:46 p.m. after exiting the shop and finding the classic car gone, E! News reports.
A police spokesperson says there were no witnesses to the theft. That particular car make and model is valued at anywhere from $50,000 to $100,000.
Travolta has yet to issue comment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack