Johnny Depp, Vanessa Paradis Call it Quits After 14 Years
The pair "have amicably separated," according to the actor's rep.
Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis are calling it quits on their 14-year relationship.
The pair "have amicably separated. Please respect their privacy and, more importantly, the privacy of their children," Depp's publicist confirms to THR.
Entertainment Tonight first reported the split on Tuesday.
The 49-year-old actor and the French actress, 39, have a 13-year-old daughter, Lily-Rose, and a 9-year-old son, Jack. The family has lived in France, where Depp also avoided the Hollywood spotlight.
Depp, who most recently appeared in Tim Burton's Dark Shadows, received the Generation Award at the MTV Movie Awards earlier this month, bypassing an acceptance speech to perform songs onstage with the Black Keys.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR