Jon Gosselin to Kate: 'Reality Television is Not a Career' (Video)
As "Kate Plus 8" reaches its end, the former TLC star has some advice for his ex-wife.
Just a day after Kate Gosselin’s statements broke in which she exclaims she’s freaking out over the looming final episode of her TLC series, Kate Plus 8, her ex-husband and father to the titular eight children, Jon Gosselin, has some words of advice for her.
"Reality television is not a career,” Jon says on RumorFix.com. “Get back to normal life, simple life, provide for your family, and go from there.”
Jon, who’s working as a computer support engineer, says he does see the kids on weekends as part of his custody agreement with Kate and he pays child support.
As for whether he feels Kate may need to downsize from her current farmhouse on 24 acres in Pennsylvania, he says it’s up to her, but adds, "I don’t have a farm on 24 acres and the kids seem to have a great time at my house."
The couple very publicly divorced in 2009. The series finale of Kate Plus 8 airs Sept. 12 on TLC.
Watch Jon’s interview below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR