Jon Hamm, Daniel Radcliffe Circling British Historical Mini-Series (Reports)
The "Mad Men" and "Harry Potter" stars could feature in a Sky Arts series about Russian medics during World War I.
Jon Hamm and Daniel Radcliffe could be starring together -- as the same person.
The UK's Sun newspaper and NY Magazine's Vulture blog both report that Hamm and Radcliffe are in early talks to join a British mini-series about Russian medics during World War I. Hamm would narrate the story, looking back on his days serving during the war, while Radcliffe would play his younger self; the two would interact during certain scenes, the Sun says.
Radcliffe just shot another historical feature, playing Allen Ginseberg in the Brooklyn-set indie beat movement film Kill Your Darlings. He starred earlier this year in the horror film The Woman in Black.
Hamm, who directed an episode of Mad Men this season, is also a producer on the series and makes various guest appearances on comedies, including last week on 30 Rock.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR