Jon Hamm Reveals Which 'Twilight' Star He Took to Prom (Video)
The answer surprised Kiefer Sutherland, who has worked closely with the 'Mad Men' actor's date.
Bella Swan wasn’t the only one in her family to have a handsome prom date.
As conversation at The Hollywood Reporter’s Emmy round table turned to twisting plotlines, Mad Men star Jon Hamm revealed he took a former 24 and current Twilight actress to his high school prom.
The reveal came when Touch star Kiefer Sutherland was describing a 24 plotline in which the writers decided to make his costar Sarah Clarke a bad guy.
"That was my prom date, by the way," Hamm told a surprised Sutherland.
Clarke, who had a recurring 24 role as CTU-mole Nina Meyers, has more recently played Bella Swan’s mother, Renée, in the Twilight films.
“That's hysterical,” Sutherland said when learning of Hamm’s connection to Clarke. “I'm just trying to picture you dancing because she's quite a short girl.”
Hamm, who knew Clarke in their mutual hometown of St. Louis, Mo., replied that it “worked out fine.”
Watch the entire round table discussion below.
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR