Jon Stewart Offers Oscar Hosting Advice to James Franco
Plus, see the first promo shot of Anne Hathaway and Franco.
Two-time Oscar host Jon Stewart had a few words of advice for James Franco, who will emcee the show with Anne Hathaway next month. Watch below.
"Let me tell you what they love. Go at it with the attitude that you're above it all," joked Stewart on his Comedy Central show Tuesday night. "They love it. [Do it] with an ironic detachment bordering on contempt. They will eat it up."
Also released Tuesday: The first photo of Franco and Hathaway posing together as co-hosts.
|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c|
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills