Jon Turteltaub to Direct 'Last Vegas'
The director is negotiating to helm the Sin-City centered comedy, written by "Crazy, Stupid, Love's" scribe Dan Fogelman.
Jon Turteltaub is heading to Vegas.
The director is in final negotiations to direct Last Vegas, a comedy Laurence Mark is producing for CBS Films and Mandate.
Written by Dan Fogelman (Crazy, Stupid, Love), the story centers on a quartet of retired boomers who are called upon for a Vegas bachelor party by their friend, a ladies man who is finally settling down and marrying a woman half his age.
Mandate’s Nathan Kahane is exec producing.
Maria Faillace and Alex Ginno are overseeing the project for CBS Films. Nicole Brown is overseeing the project on behalf of Mandate Pictures.
The movie is a change of pace for Turteltaub, who last directed the big budget Nicolas Cage tentpole, The Sorcerer’s Apprentice. He also directed the Disney adventure movies National Treasure and its sequel.
The director is repped by WME and the Oasis Group.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR