Jon Voight joins Fox's drama pilot 'Midland'
In his first regular TV series role, Jon Voight has signed on as a lead in Fox's drama pilot "Midland."
David Keith also landed co-starring role on the pilot, directed by Marc Webb.
"Midland," from 20th TV, centers on Bob (Jimmy Wolk), a con artist juggling two lives in two Texas cities with two women (Adrianne Palicki, Eloise Mumford), one of whom (Palicki), is the daughter of a Texas legend (Voight), described as a gravely voiced titan equally at home in boots or a three-piece suit.
On TV, Oscar winner Voight most recently did an arc on the seventh season of "24," also a Fox/20th series, as villain Jonas Hodges. He is repped by CAA and manager Steven Paul.
Veteran Keith will play Bob's con-man father, who groomed his son to follow in his footsteps. He is repped by APA and Kritzer Levine Wilkins Entertainment.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR