Jonas Brothers Announce Latin American Tour Dates
The pop group will play multiple stops in Brazil and Argentina as part of a 12-date trek.
MEXICO CITY -- Los Hermanos Jonas, aka the Jonas Brothers, have announced a 12-date tour in Latin America.
The trek kicks off in the Venezuelan capital of Caracas on Feb. 24, then makes its way down south to 10 cities (including five stops in major markets Brazil and Argentina). Guatemala City will host the final show on the Latin America circuit.
In a statement issued on Thursday, the band announced that the Latin America leg will include new songs, set for release early next year.
The Jonas Brothers are coming off of a run of U.S. shows, including an October performance at New York City's Radio City Music Hall and three sold out nights in November at the Pantages Theatre in Los Angeles.
See the Latin American dates below:
2/24 Caracas, Venezuela USB – Simon Bolivar University
2/26 Vina Del Mar, Chile – Vina Del Mar Festival
2/28 Santiago, Chile – Movistar Arena
3/2 Cordoba, Argentina – Personal Fest Carlos Paz
3/3 Buenos Aires, Argentina – Estadio Ferrocarril Oeste
3/5 Santa Cruz, Bolivia – Estadio Tahuichi Aguilera
3/10 Sao Paulo, Brazil – Credicard Hall
3/12 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil – Citibank Hall
3/14 Porto Alegre, Brazil – Pepsi On Stage
3/17 Asuncion, Paraguay – Yacht Club Del Paraguay
3/19 Montevideo, Uruguay – Velodromo Montevideo
3/21 Guatemala City, Guatemala – Paseo Cayala
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Cultural Appropriation FAQs, Featuring Vanessa Hudgens And The Return Of The Celebrity Bindi
- Katy Perry's 'Birthday' Music Video Ruins All Birthday Parties
- Betty White Tells Larry King She Doesn't Understand Homophobes
- Annecy attendees will be the first to feast their eyes on "Feast," Walt Disney Animation Studios' newest short