Jonas Larsen Named Vice President of Specials at Comedy Central
Larsen will be responsible for original productions including the 'Comedy Central Roast.'
Comedy Central has named longtime producer Jonas Larsen as vice president of specials, according to a press release from the network.
In his new position, Larsen will be responsible for overseeing original comedy specials productions including the Comedy Central Roast franchise and The Comedy Awards.
Larsen will be based in the network's California offices and had most recently executive produced Pretty Wicked, a competition series for the Oxygen network in 2009 as well as the seventh season of Celebrity Fit Club: Bootcamp for VH1 in 2010.
"Bringing Jonas on board is a game changer. He's such a skilled executive producer with great instincts, he'll be instrumental in taking our original stand-up hour and tent pole event production to new levels,” said Elizabeth Porter, senior vice president, specials and talent at Comedy Central.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack