Jonathan Demme to chair San Sebastian jury
Director to head jury and present new works at festival
MADRID -- Jonathan Demme will do double duty at September's San Sebastian Film Festival, chairing the official jury as well as presenting his new film "Rachel Getting Married" and a work-in-progress version of his latest Neil Young documentary.
It will be the fourth time the Academy Award winner has taken part in the festival, which this year is set to run Sept. 18-27 in the northern Spanish seaside resort.
According to fest organizers, the work-in-progress is titled "Neil Young Trunk Show: Scenes From a Concert."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR