Jordin Sparks: Watch the 'American Idol' Winner Sing National Anthem at All-Star Game (Video)
The singer returned to her hometown of Phoenix to belt out "The Star-Spangled Banner."
American Idol winner Jordin Sparks returned to her home state of Arizona to sing the national anthem at Tuesday night's MLB All-Star game.
Sparks, who won Season 6 of Fox's singing competition, sang at 82nd edition of the game, which was played in her hometown of Phoenix.
She belted out "The Star-Spangled Banner" while a group of people waved a giant American flag on the field.
But if she favored either team, she didn't give it away by what she was wearing: a white, sleeveless button-down blouse with a khaki skirt.
Sparks, who has released two albums since winning Idol in 2007, has been touring with NKOTBSB.
Oh, and in case you were wondering, the National League won the game, 5-1, marking its first consecutive win since 1996. The win is significant as it gives whichever NL team makes the World Series a home-field advantage this year.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR