Jorg Graf Appointed Head of Acquisitions at Germany's RTL Television
Graf takes over from Dirk Schweizer who will become the new number two at Herbert Kloiber's Tele Munchen Group.
BERLIN -- Jorg Graf is the new head of international acquisitions at RTL Television.
Graf takes over April 1 from Dirk Schweizer who will become the new number two at Herbert Kloiber's Tele Munchen Group.
In his new position, Graf will oversee acquisitions for RTL, Germany's biggest channel, and sister network Vox.
RTL has multi-year licensing deals with, among others, Warner Bros. International Television and NBC Universal. Graf will keep his current job overseeing the production of commissioned programming at RTL.
In a separate appointment, Klaus Holtmann will take over Schweitzer's duties running RTL's digital channels RTL Crime, RTL Passion and RTL Living.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR