Joseph Fiennes, Eva Green join 'Camelot'
Set to play wizard Merlin, sorceress Morgana in Starz series
Joseph Fiennes and Eva Green have joined Starz's retelling of "Camelot."
Fiennes ("FlashForward") will star as the fabled wizard Merlin, and Green ("Casino Royale") will play the sorceress Morgana.
The network also has cast Jamie Campbell Bower and Tamsin Egerton as King Arthur and Guinevere, respectively.
"All of the best TV shows were marked by great actors in the ideal parts, and that is certainly the case with the talented cast on 'Camelot,' " Starz Media managing director Carmi Zlotnik said.
"Camelot" is an international co-production between GK-TV, Irish company Octagon and Canadian outfit Take 5 and developed in association with the U.K.'s Ecosse Films.
"We couldn't be more thrilled with this world class cast for 'Camelot,'" said executive producer Graham King.
Production starts this month on 10 episodes for the series, which will debut on Starz early next year.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR