Joseph Gordon-Levitt Returns to Public Eye After Brother's Death
Inception co-star Joseph Gordon-Levitt has resurfaced on his collaborative production website hitRECord.com after a hiatus following his brother Dan's death in early October.
In a video titled The Regularity (#36), Gordon-Levitt says, "Been a little while since I did a Regularity video. Life has been irregular. Thanks to everybody for all the love and support regarding Dan. It's mean a lot to me."
After introducing one of the site's projects, Gordon-Levitt says, "To level with you, I still can't handle the workload that I usually do but I want to start getting back to some projects."
He tells viewers he'll do another video in a week or so but cannot give a definite timeline: "I'm going to get back to full Regularity at some point. I just don't want to make a committment that I can't live up to. I'll do my best."
Gordon-Levitt's brother Dan, aka Burning Dan, died Oct. 4 in Los Angeles. He was 36 and according to Gordon-Levitt, was a "chief collaborator on the foundational incarnations of hitRECord.org over the years and continues to inspire us ever the more."
Gordon-Levitt's upcoming film projects include Live With It, a cancer comedy from The Wackness director Jonathan Levine, and the bicycle messenger actioner, Premium Rush.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills