Joseph Gordon-Levitt's 'Don Jon's Addiction' to Make International Premiere in Berlin
"Lovelace" starring Amanda Seyfried and Peter Sarsgaard and Noah Baumbach's "Frances Ha" are also among titles in the Berlin sidebar.
COLOGNE, Germany - Don Jon’s Addiction, Joseph Gordon-Levitt's directorial debut, will have its international premiere at this year's Berlin International Film Festival in the main Panorama sidebar.
The Dark Knight Rises star plays the lead in the drama as a contemporary, porn-addicted Don Juan-type trying to become less selfish.
Scarlett Johansson and Julianne Moore also star. The film will make its world premiere at the Sundance Film Festival.
Other highlights of Berlin's Panorama program include: Lovelace from directors Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman featuring Amanda Seyfried, Peter Sarsgaard and Sharon Stone; Frances Ha from Noah Baumbach and My Sisters from German filmmaker Lars Kraume featuring Beatrice Dalle, Angela Winkler and Jordis Triebel.
The full Panorama line up will be announced early next year.
The 63rd Berlin International Film Festival runs February 7-17, 2013.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game