Joseph Gordon-Levitt's Performer Brother Dies
'Inception' actor confirmed via Twitter on Tuesday night
Joseph Gordon-Levitt confirmed on Twitter late Tuesday night that his older brother Dan has passed away.
Gordon-Levitt, who ran a web-based collective hitRECord.org with his brother, wrote a lengthier entry on the website: "He has my chief collaborator on the foundational incarnations of hitRECord.org over the years and continues to inspire us ever the more. He would absolutely positively insist that we not let this bad news deter us on our collective mission. That said, I might not feel up to it for a little while."
Dan was a fire-spinning artist and often performed at the Burning Man Festival, the Huffington Post writes.
A cause of death has not been released.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR