Josh Duhamel Joining Hilary Swank, Emmy Rossum in 'You're Not You' (Exclusive)
The "Transformers" and "Las Vegas" vet will star across Rossum, who plays a self-absorbed college student who becomes a caretaker for a woman with ALS.
Josh Duhamel is in negotiations to star opposite Emmy Rossum in the drama You’re Not You, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
The film also stars Hilary Swank, and is being produced by the Oscar-winning actress and her 2S Films partner Molly Smith, along with Denise Di Novi and Alison Greenspan of DiNovi Pictures.
You is an adaptation of a novel by Michelle Wildgen and tells the story of a self-absorbed college student (Rossum) who undergoes a life change when she begins a part-time job taking care of a woman (Swank) who has ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease.
The film is being directed by George C. Wolfe (Nights in Rodanthe) from a script by Shana Feste and Jordan Roberts. Private equity is behind the project.
Duhamel appeared in all three of Michael Bay’s Transformers films. His upcoming screen roles include the ensemble comedy Movie 43 and Safe Haven, an adaptation of a Nicolas Sparks book, in which he stars opposite Julianne Hough. It’s slated for a Feb. 8, 2013 release.
Duhamel is repped by ICM Partners and John Carrabino Management.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR