Josh Duhamel, Khloe Kardashian to Appear on New DIY Series
The greenlit series "Hollywood Hi-Tech" centers on home electronics and high-end custom installation in celeb homes.
DIY Network has greenlit Hollywood Hi-Tech (working title), a series focusing on home electronics and high-end custom installation in celebrity homes.
The series, which will feature Josh Duhamel, Los Angeles Lakers star Lamar Odom, Kevin Connolly, Jeremy Piven and Khloe Kardashian, premieres in June.
Janna Robinson, an expert on lifestyle technology, will host.
The program will also include information targeted to consumers that may be useful in choosing high-tech options for their homes.
The network will air a sneak preview Thursday at this year's International CES technology trade show.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack