Josh Duhamel: Getting Kicked Off Plane Was 'Not My Favorite Moment'
He says he "learned that it's best" to turn off his Blackberry.
Josh Duhamel says he's learned his lesson after being removed from a plane for not turning off his BlackBerry last week.
"I learned that it's best to always turn them off, not my favorite moment," Duhamel told Access Hollywood over the weekend -- a few days after two officers escorted him off a plane at New York's JFK airport for refusing to power down. "I'm good, I'm good. Lesson learned."
On Friday, his publicist said the Life As We Know It star was "sorry" for his actions, which led to the plane being returned to the terminal and further delays.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR