Josh Duhamel Speaks at Benefit Concert With Black Eyed Peas
The “Transformers” star returned to his North Dakota hometown, Minot, which experienced a devastating flood this summer.
Josh Duhamel visited his North Dakota hometown, Minot, on Saturday in the wake of a devastating flood earlier this summer that temporarily displaced 11,000 residents from their homes and damaged about 4,100 homes and hundreds of businesses, the Associated Press reports.
The Transformers: Dark of the Moon star — along with his wife Fergie and her Black Eyed Peas bandmates — raised awareness and money through a benefit concert at the State Fairgrounds, with the Black Eyed Peas. He was seen with his family and community leaders in Minot and spoke during the concert.
Duhamel said that that the money from the benefit concert and a recovery fund would aid in materials so the lost homes could be rebuilt.
More than 12,000 concert tickets were sold, organizers said. The tickets cost $100 each.
Duhamel next stars in New Year’s Eve, Fire With Fire and Movie 43. The actor also returned to ABC's All My Children.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR