Josh Schwartz pilot in at CBS
Net picks up 'Hitched' and untitled project
Josh Schwartz's half-hour project for CBS is a go.
CBS on Monday greenlighted two multicamera comedy pilots, Schwartz and Matt Miller's "Hitched" and an untitled project from writer Tad Quill.
"Hitched," from Warner Bros. TV, centers on a twentysomething newlywed couple who, surrounded by their family and friends, is still learning about each other.
"Chuck" and "Gossip Girl" co-creator/executive producer Schwartz and "Chuck" exec producer Miller wrote the script and are executive producing.
The untitled Tad Quill comedy, from CBS TV Studios, centers on a widower father who raises his 12-year-old son while jumping back into the dating pool.
"Scrubs" alum Quill also received a pilot order last year for a comedy at ABC, which starred Eric McCormack.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing