Joshua Mintz Promoted to Senior EVP of Telemundo Entertainment
MEXICO CITY -- Veteran television executive Joshua Mintz has been upped to senior executive vice president of Telemundo Entertainment, the Spanish-language network's development and programming division.
Mintz, who will report to Telemundo president Don Browne, will oversee long-term program acquisitions and development of original content.
With 25 years in the industry, Mintz has held producer and executive positions at Mexico's Televisa, U.S. Spanish-language network Azteca America, Telemundo Studios and Univision, Telemundo's rival broadcaster.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile
From our partners
- Charlie Sheen Might Be Ditching His Stage Name
- Amanda Bynes Maintains That She Did Not Throw a Bong, Claims NYPD Sexually Harassed Her
- Photos: Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper, and Amy Adams on the Set of David O. Russell’s American Hustle
- Watch Will and Jaden Smith Do a Father-Son Version of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Rap