Joshua Mintz Promoted to Senior EVP of Telemundo Entertainment
MEXICO CITY -- Veteran television executive Joshua Mintz has been upped to senior executive vice president of Telemundo Entertainment, the Spanish-language network's development and programming division.
Mintz, who will report to Telemundo president Don Browne, will oversee long-term program acquisitions and development of original content.
With 25 years in the industry, Mintz has held producer and executive positions at Mexico's Televisa, U.S. Spanish-language network Azteca America, Telemundo Studios and Univision, Telemundo's rival broadcaster.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws