Joss Stone's Alleged Attack Planners To Appear in Court
The pair were arrested outside her home on Tuesday equipped with swords, rope, aerial photographs and a body bag.
LONDON - Two men will appear in court in England Thursday charged with conspiracy to commit robbery and commit grievous bodily harm to singer Joss Stone.
The men were arrested on Tuesday outside the singer's Devon home, in the rural South West of England, armed with swords, ropes and a body bag after neighbours called the police to report suspicious looking behaviour.
It is not thought that Stone was at her home at the time, and the singer has since said that she is "absolutely fine" and "getting on with life as normal."
Junior Bradshaw, 31 and Kevin Bradshaw, 32 were charged on Wednesday night will appear at Exeter Magistrates' Court for a bail hearing.
Stone, the British-born soul singer who wowed the word with Introducing Joss Stone and has had hits like Super Duper Love and Fell In Love With A Boywas ranked the fifth wealthiest British pop star under thirty in a recent survey, but has remained close to her family roots.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR