Joy Behar moves to primetime
'View' co-host starting new cable show
"The View" co-host Joy Behar will be adding a daily primetime show to her workload.
Beginning this fall, the comedian will host "The Joy Behar Show" on HLN (formerly Headline News). The one-hour talk show will air at 9 p.m., seven days a week as part of the network's primetime slate of opinion-based programming.
Behar will continue to serve as a co-host of "The View" on ABC.
"The Joy Behar Show" will showcase Behar's personal take on the day's news and her no-nonsense approach to current events.
"Joy's sense of humor and her bold interview style make her one of the best talk-show hosts in the business," said CNN Worldwide exec vp Ken Jautz.
Added Behar: "I just can't seem to keep my mouth shut, so another hour of conversations with interesting, outspoken people about the stories making news is right up my alley."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera