Joy Behar Says 'I Do'
'The View' co-host wed boyfriend of 29 years, Steve Janowitz, on Thursday.
After 29 years of dating, talk show host and comedian Joy Behar married longtime boyfriend Steve Janowitz in an evening ceremony Thursday.
The View and HLN talk show queen who is currently on her honeymoon, is not expected to comment on the nuptials until she returns to filming on her shows, a spokesperson confirms to The Hollywood Reporter.
The vacation's location has not been revealed, but she did tweet "Gone Fishing." Friday.
Behar announced plans to wed Janowitz, who she's called her "spousal equivalent," in 2009 on The View. But, they called off plans for a ceremony later that year citing wedding jitters.
It is the comedian's second marriage. She divorced from ex-husband Joe Behar in 1981. Together they have a grown daughter, Eve.
The View and The Joy Behar Show on HLN return September 6; The View for its 15th season.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR