Jude Law, Sienna Miller Break up Again
The pair rekindled their relationship last year and had looked close to settling.
LONDON -- Its officially splitsville for Jude Law and Sienna Miller, as publicists for the on-again off-again couple confirm that they are no longer seeing each other -- again.
The pair -- who broke up in 2005 after Law had an affair with his children's nanny -- rekindled their relationship last year and had looked close to settling.
But despite Miller's protestations last summer of being "stupidly happy" and ensconced in domestic bliss, reps for Law told newspapers here that they were through.
"I can confirm that Jude Law and Sienna Miller are no longer a couple," a spokesman for Law told the London Daily Mail, adding that the split was "amicable."
Friends "in the know" have also told tabloids here that the decision is final and that there is "absolutely no chance whatsoever" that the couple will get back together again.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR