Judge Eases Chris Brown's Restraining Order
The singer no longer has to stay away from ex-girlfriend Rihanna, who did not oppose the change.
A Superior Court judge on Tuesday downgraded the restraining order that had kept Chris Brown away from his ex-girlfriend Rihanna, the Associated Press reported.
Brown's attorney, Mark Geragos, made the request to ease the restraining order, which was issued in Brown's felony assault case, in court Tuesday. He had been required to stay at least 50 yards away from Rihanna except at public events.
However, a restraining order remains in place that forbids Brown from annoying, harassing or stalking his ex-girlfriend.
Rihanna's attorney Donald Etra told Judge Patricia Schnegg that his client did not oppose allowing the entertainers to be able to contact each other.
The R&B singer remains on probation after pleading guilty to assaulting his then-girlfriend during a fight in February 2009 after a pre-Grammy Awards party.
Also on Tuesday, the singer revealed the tracklist for his upcoming album, F.A.M.E., which now stands for "Fans Are My Everything" (it had previously stood for "Forgiving All My Enemies," according to reports). The album will be released March 22 and includes collaborations with Tyga, Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes, Justin Bieber and Ludacris, among others. Check out the tracklist below:
1. Deuces featuring Tyga & Kevin McCall
2. Up 2 You
3. No Bullshit
4. Look at Me Now featuring Lil Wayne & Busta Rhymes
5. She Ain't You
6. Say It With Me
7. Yeah 3x
8. Next 2 You featuring Justin Bieber
9. All Back
10. Wet The Bed featuring Ludacris
11. Oh My Love
12. Should've Kissed You
13. Beautiful People featuring Benny Benassi
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Half-Ton Killer: Transformed': Mayra Rosales Lost Nearly 800 Pounds For Her Sister's Kids (VIDEO)
- For Only The Second Time In 'Survivor' History, Their Fate Comes Down To Rocks (VIDEO)
- 'Arrow' Introduces The Flash As Barry Allen Comes To Starling City (VIDEO)
- 'Mob City' Premiere: Jon Bernthal Does Noir Proud In Frank Darabont's Latest (VIDEO)