Judge Issues Arrest Warrants Against Randy Quaid and Wife Evi
Couple fails to make court appearance on felony vandalism case.
A California judge has issued arrest warrants for Randy Quaid and his wife Evi after the two failed to show up for a court hearing relating to their arrests last month.
The $50,000 warrants were issued after the couple failed to appear for an arraignment Monday on a felony vandalism charge, according to the Associated Press.
The National Lampoon's Vacation star and his wife were arrested in September on suspicion that they were living in a Montecito, CA guest house they had previously owned. The two are suspected of causing more than $5,000 in damage.
Santa Barbara Senior Deputy District Attorney Lee Carter told the AP that the couple can turn themselves into authorities, but that their case will be called again on Oct. 26.
The Quaids frequently missed court appearances in a previous case involving charges they defrauded an innkeeper.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10