'Judge Judy' on Hospitalization: 'I Needed a Day to Chill'
"I'm just exhausted," she says. "I'm really fine."
Judge Judith Sheindlin, better known to TV viewers as Judge Judy, has been hospitalized, halting production of her hit show.
The TV star, 68, was taken by ambulance to an undisclosed hospital at 9:12 a.m. PT Wednesday.
"The judge was feeling nauseous and had some intestinal discomfort and decided to go to the hospital to get it checked out," her rep, Gary Rosen, tells RadarOnline.com. "They are keeping her overnight for tests."She tells TMZ, "I'm just exhausted, and my body was telling me it needed a day to chill ... I'm really fine." She resumes shooting her show Apr. 12, as planned. Thanks for her $45 million-a-year CBS contract, Judge Judy topped The Hollywood Reporter's Women in Entertainment Power 100 List, coming in at No. 48.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)