Judge rules Fantom plagiarized 'Final Fantasy'
4:00 AM PST 12/8/2007 by Mark Russell, AP
SEOUL -- A music video created by Korea's Fantom Entertainment Group was found by a Seoul court Friday to have plagiarized the best-selling Japanese video game "Final Fantasy 7" from game maker Square Enix.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile