Julianne Hough and Her Co-Stars Fete 'Footloose'
The Cinema Society screened the film (in theaters Oct. 14) at the Tribeca Grand in NYC Oct. 12.
Craig Brewer's remake of the 1984 cult-classic Footloose, starring Julianne Hough, Kenny Wormald and Dennis Quaid hits theaters Friday.
And, Wednesday, much of the cast attended a Cinema Society screening of the film at the Tribeca Grand Hotel in NYC.
It wasn't just the stars of the film, which sees a city kid (Wormald) move to a small town that's banned dancing and rock 'n' roll music, that showed up to the screening. Actor Stephen Baldwin, fashion designers Nicole Miller and Christian Siriano, Russell Simmons and singer Maxwell were also on hand.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing