Julianne Hough and Her Co-Stars Fete 'Footloose'
The Cinema Society screened the film (in theaters Oct. 14) at the Tribeca Grand in NYC Oct. 12.
Craig Brewer's remake of the 1984 cult-classic Footloose, starring Julianne Hough, Kenny Wormald and Dennis Quaid hits theaters Friday.
And, Wednesday, much of the cast attended a Cinema Society screening of the film at the Tribeca Grand Hotel in NYC.
It wasn't just the stars of the film, which sees a city kid (Wormald) move to a small town that's banned dancing and rock 'n' roll music, that showed up to the screening. Actor Stephen Baldwin, fashion designers Nicole Miller and Christian Siriano, Russell Simmons and singer Maxwell were also on hand.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Mad Men's Kiernan Shipka Discusses Show's 'Bittersweet' Ending with 'Scene' (Exclusive!)
- Jennifer Aniston & Anna Kendrick Get Emotional Lying Down on Train Tracks for 'Cake'
- Courteney Cox & Kate Walsh Party with 'Vanity Fair' at Tribeca!
- Lily Allen Praises Pop Divas in 'Sheezus' Music Video - Watch Now!