Julianne Hough and Her Co-Stars Fete 'Footloose'
The Cinema Society screened the film (in theaters Oct. 14) at the Tribeca Grand in NYC Oct. 12.
Craig Brewer's remake of the 1984 cult-classic Footloose, starring Julianne Hough, Kenny Wormald and Dennis Quaid hits theaters Friday.
And, Wednesday, much of the cast attended a Cinema Society screening of the film at the Tribeca Grand Hotel in NYC.
It wasn't just the stars of the film, which sees a city kid (Wormald) move to a small town that's banned dancing and rock 'n' roll music, that showed up to the screening. Actor Stephen Baldwin, fashion designers Nicole Miller and Christian Siriano, Russell Simmons and singer Maxwell were also on hand.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Will Hillary & Bill Clinton's Daughter Chelsea Be Running for Office?
- Miley Cyrus Will 'Remain Hospitalized' After 'Extreme' Reaction to Sinus Infection Antibiotics
- Taylor Swift Steps Out for Ingrid Michaelson Concert in Brooklyn!