Julianne Hough Talks Tom Cruise and 'Rock of Ages'
The actress, whose new film "Footloose" opened Friday, will be up next in the broadway-musical-turned-movie out, June 2012.
Julianne Hough is bursting into theaters this weekend in the remake of Footloose.
But, that's not the only film she's a part of that may be familiar to fans. The actress also participated in Broadway-to-big-screen adaptation of Rock of Ages along with the all-star-cast of Tom Cruise, Paul Giamatti, Malin Akerman, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Alec Baldwin, Bryan Cranston and Mary J. Blige.
While doing press for her current movie, Hough revealed some on-set details.
While filming an intense dance-scene with Cruise, the newcomer tells People magazine she misstepped and fell, and it was Cruise to the rescue.
“He took care of me on set. He was making sure I was OK, and I was like, ‘Somebody cares about me, and it’s Tom Cruise!’”
He wasn't the only friend she made on set. She also bonded with R&B superstar Mary J. Blige.
"If I had to pick a soul mate as a best friend, she would be my soul mate," gushed Hough. "It’s the oddest match: Mary J. Blige and Julianne Hough! But we became so close!”
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game