Julie Bowen Comedy 'Conception' Picked Up By Double Dutch for World Sales
The Canadian agency will shop writer/director Josh Stolberg's romcom, which also stars "Modern Family's" Sarah Hyland, Connie Britton and David Arquette, to international buyers.
TORONTO – Here's some good timing: On the heels of Modern Family's Emmys triumph Sunday night, the international rights to the Julie Bowen and Sarah Hyland-starring romcom Conception have been picked up by Canadian-based sales agent Double Dutch International.
Tribeca Films earlier picked up the U.S. rights to the comedy from writer, director and producer Josh Stolberg that also stars Connie Britton, David Arquette and Moon Bloodgood.
Conception follows nine couples on the night they conceive, with the ensemble comedy including Alan Tudyk, Jason Mantzoukas, Leah Pipes, Jennifer Jostyn, Jonathan Silverman, Jennifer Finnigan, Gregory Smith and Leila Charles Leigh.
The film opened the Beverly Hills Film Festival and is also produced by Leila Charles Leigh and Stephanie Sherrin Mahalec.
“We are absolutely thrilled to be able to bring this hilarious comedy to the international market.” said Jason Möring, president of Double Dutch Media.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws