Julie Bowen Comedy 'Conception' Picked Up By Double Dutch for World Sales
The Canadian agency will shop writer/director Josh Stolberg's romcom, which also stars "Modern Family's" Sarah Hyland, Connie Britton and David Arquette, to international buyers.
TORONTO – Here's some good timing: On the heels of Modern Family's Emmys triumph Sunday night, the international rights to the Julie Bowen and Sarah Hyland-starring romcom Conception have been picked up by Canadian-based sales agent Double Dutch International.
Tribeca Films earlier picked up the U.S. rights to the comedy from writer, director and producer Josh Stolberg that also stars Connie Britton, David Arquette and Moon Bloodgood.
Conception follows nine couples on the night they conceive, with the ensemble comedy including Alan Tudyk, Jason Mantzoukas, Leah Pipes, Jennifer Jostyn, Jonathan Silverman, Jennifer Finnigan, Gregory Smith and Leila Charles Leigh.
The film opened the Beverly Hills Film Festival and is also produced by Leila Charles Leigh and Stephanie Sherrin Mahalec.
“We are absolutely thrilled to be able to bring this hilarious comedy to the international market.” said Jason Möring, president of Double Dutch Media.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kim Kardashian's Nuptials to Kanye West Could Be the Wedding of the Century!
- Miranda Kerr Will Chop Off Her Long Hair One Day, Be Prepared!
- Katie Holmes Shows Star Power Right Before Tribeca Film Festival Kicks Off!
- Ryan Lochte & Ireland Baldwin Are Proud American Icons for Calvin Klein White Label's Campaign!