Julie Fontaine Restructures Lionsgate's Theatrical Publicity Department
Jennifer Peterson, Jamie Blois will head project teams.
Julie Fontaine, who was named executive vp of theatrical publicity at Lionsgate three months ago, has restructured her department, creating two project teams to oversee theatrical releases.
Jennifer Peterson, vp, national publicity, will oversee one team. She joins Lionsgate from Disney where she served as executive director of global publicity.
Jamie Blois, who has been promoted to vp, national publicity, will head the other team. Blois has been with Lionsgate since 2003 and joined its PR department in 2004.
Todd Nickels will continue to head all of the studio’s New York-based theatrical publicity as senior vp, national publicity, and will work with both project teams.
Corporate public relations for the film division will be overseen by Fontaine and managed by Kate Hubin Piliero, who is now serving as the film division’s vp, corporate communications. Having joined Lionsgate in 2005, Hubin is moving over from her previous role as vp, national publicity.
Matthew Clasby has been named vp, theatrical promotions; he will oversee all publicity-driven promotions as well as oversee special events, tradeshows and conventions. Aubrey McClure will continue in her role as senior vp, promotions, licensing and merchandising.
Fontaine reports to chief marketing officer Tim Palen.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR