Juliette Lewis hospitalized after hit-and-run
Actress' car was 'completely totaled,' says rep
Juliette Lewis was involved in a hit-and-run car accident Wednesday night, her rep tells TMZ.com.
The actress was being chauffeured home after an event for her movie, "Conviction," when another car drove into the passenger side around 10:19 p.m. The Lincoln Town car was "completely totaled," her rep says.
"[Juliette] went to the hospital to be checked out and is a bit banged up and sore but otherwise thankfully okay. She is now resting at home," her rep told TMZ.
The other driver fled the scene, but his or her Honda was spotted a few blocks away from the crash location, according to law enforcement sources. Police are investigating.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR