Juliette Lewis Signs on to 'Blood or Water'
Contemporary noir the second feature from Scottish director Justin Molotnikov.
COLOGNE, Germany -- Juliette Lewis has joined the cast of Blood or Water, a contemporary film noir from Scottish director Justin Molotnikov. Lewis, who recently joined the cast of NBC's mid-season legal drama The Firm, will appear alongside Brit actors Stephen McCole, Kate Dickie, and Gary Lewis as well as Greta Scacchi. Molotnikov's debut feature Crying with Laughter (2009), won Scotland's BAFTA for best first film.
“I am excited by Justin Molotnikov’s unconventional, completely organic approach to storytelling and filmmaking," said Lewis. "He creates one of a kind, totally engrossing stories with characters that jump off the screen."
A co-production between Molotnikov's shingle Synchronicity Films and Denmark's LevelK, Blood or Water is set to begin shooting in Scotland early spring 2012. Molotnikov and Synchronicity's co-founder Claire Mundell are producing. LevelK is handling international sales.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack