Juliette Lewis Signs With UTA (Exclusive)
The Oscar and Emmy nominee will be seen next in November's “August: Osage County.”
Juliette Lewis has signed with UTA. She had been with Buchwald/Fortitude until the agency split this spring.
At the age of 18, she received Oscar and Golden Globe nominations for her supporting role in Martin Scorsese's remake of Cape Fear. Her steady and prolific film career has spanned comedy (Christmas Vacation, Mixed Nuts), drama (Husbands and Wives, What's Eating Gilbert Grape) and genre thrillers (Natural Born Killers, From Dusk Till Dawn).
The recent Portlandia guest star was nominated for a Daytime Emmy for her work in Showtime's 2001 adaptation of the YA novel My Louisiana Sky, and she followed up the next year with a Primetime Emmy-nominated performance in the HBO movie Hysterical Blindness.
Lewis will be seen next in theaters this November in The Weinstein Company's star-studded adaptation of August: Osage County, playing Karen Weston, the youngest daughter of Meryl Streep's character.
She continues to be repped by Untitled Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR