Juliette Lewis, Thomas Dekker to Star in 'Foreverland' Feature
Director Maxwell McGuire's Canadian road movie shoots in British Columbia and Mexico through February.
TORONTO -- Juliette Lewis, Thomas Dekker, Laurence Laboeuf and Max Thieriot are toplining Foreverland, Canadian director Maxwell McGuire’s feature about a young man stricken with cystic fibrosis who goes on a road trip to Mexico.
Thierot performs the lead role of Will Rankin, who travels with the sister of his fallen friend (Laboeuf) to deliver his friend’s ashes to a healing shrine in Mexico.
Shot in and around British Columbia and Mexico, the road movie is produced by Screen Siren Pictures and Bron Studio and is based on a script by Shawn Riopelle and McGuire. Production will shift from Vancouver and the west coast of Vancouver Island to Baja, Mexico, in late February.
Trish Dolman, Christine Haebler and Aaron Gilbert share producer credits. Cameron Lamb and Jonathan Vanger are executive producing.
Stealth Media is shopping international rights.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram