Julio Iglesias marries longtime girlfriend
Spanish singer, Miranda Rijnsburger wed Tuesday
Spanish singer Julio Iglesias has wed longtime girlfriend Miranda Rijnsburger on Tuesday.
Iglesias and Rijnsburger have been a couple for 20 years. The 66-year-old singer made the marriage announcement in a statement to Spanish newspapers.
This is the second marriage for Iglesias, who has three children with Isabel Preysler.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR