Juno Temple eyes role of 'Musketeers' queen
Rising indie actress Juno Temple is about to be crowned queen.
The 21-year-old British actress is in negotiations to play the royal highness in the 3D version of the classic tale of "The Three Musketeers." The project begins shooting in September with Paul W.S. Anderson directing.
Logan Lerman, Ray Stevenson, Luke Evans, Matthew Macfayden, Christoph Waltz, Mads Mikkelsen and Milla Jovovich also star in the film.
Anderson also is producing with Impact Pictures' Jeremy Bolt and Constantin Film's Robert Kulzer. Constantin, with which Impact has a joint venture, will finance the production. Summit is distributing domestically and handling foreign sales.
The role will reunite Temple with Jovovich, both of whom recently wrapped shooting Killer Films' "Dirty Girl," in which Temple has the title role.
The actress, onscreen with Ben Stiller in "Greenberg," has been on a roll lately. In addition to "Dirty Girl," Temple recently wrapped shooting the indie feature "Goodnight Moon" with AnnaSophia Robb and is about to start production on the indie "Jack & Diane." She is repped by UTA and Troika Talent in the U.K.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR