'Just One Night' author Kyra Davis Reveals New Series, Linked Book Covers (Exclusive)
"Pure Sin," about a woman's pursuit of revenge against the family that framed her mother for murder, will debut in January with "Deceptive Innocence."
Best-selling novelist Kyra Davis has signed to a write a new erotic thriller trilogy, Pure Sin, publisher Gallery Books announced.
Gallery also released the covers to all three books, which form one big image when joined together.
The series follows one woman's pursuit of revenge against the powerful banking family that framed her mother for murder. To learn its secrets she seduces the youngest son, propelling her on an unexpected -- and dangerous -- journey.
Pure Sin debuts in January with Deceptive Innocence, which will be e-serialized in three parts over three months.
"I was so excited when I saw the cover for Deceptive Innocence because it's just the perfect reflection of my protagonist's fragmented nature," said Davis in a statement.
"I wrote this story in a way that allows readers to discover her slowly, piece by piece, and clearly the graphics team at Gallery Books really got that!"
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer Addresses Sexual Abuse Allegations: They Are 'Outrageous' & 'Completely False'
- Elizabeth Banks Attends Screening for 'Walk of Shame', Wears Two Dresses!
- 'Jem & the Holograms' Leading Cast Revealed: Aubrey Peeples, Stefanie Scott, & More!
- Novak Djokovic Expecting First Child with Fiancee Jelena Ristic!