Justin Bieber Sings Acoustic Version of Lil Wayne's 'How to Love' (Audio)
The teen phenom’s remix leaked on the rapper’s birthday.
For Lil Wayne’s 29th birthday on Tuesday, fellow musician Justin Bieber gave him a remix of his song “How to Love.”
Bieber, 17, tweeted a Happy Birthday message to the rapper with a link to the acoustic version of the song. While Bieber’s version is more melodic, he does do some rapping on it. The song, which is Lil Wayne’s current hit saturating the radio, was also recently covered by Demi Lovato at her concert in New York.
However, it looks like Bieber had not planned to release the remix on September 27. Bieber’s manager, Scooter Braun, wrote on his own Twitter, “Some1 leaked jb's how 2 love remix.” “guess it's now a bday tribute @LilTunechi,” Braun wrote.
Braun also wrote that Bieber “produced and played everything live” in the remix.
Bieber and Braun are currently working on a Christmas album. The singer has slowly been leaking hints about the musicians that will appear on the record with him. He’s already confirmed a track with Boyz II Men, and rumors hint at a collaboration with his friend Sean Kingston.
“Just got off the phone with a living legend and 1 of the greatest voices ever,” Braun wrote on Tuesday. “Planning something pretty special with jb for the xmas album.”
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR