Justin Bieber Arrest: Pop Star Tested Positive For Pot, Prescription Drugs
UPDATED: A toxicology report reveals what the pop star was under the influence of when he was arrested in Miami last week.
Justin Bieber tested positive for pot and prescription medication when he was arrested in Miami Beach last week, according to the toxicology report obtained by The Hollywood Reporter.
Bieber's urine was tested after his DUI bust on Jan. 23, revealing that THC and Alprazolam were in his system.
Alprazolam is the key ingredient in Xanax, a prescription antianxiety medication.
Bieber tested negative for cocaine, opiates, meth and other drugs.
The report is consistent with reports following Bieber's arrest in which he said that his mother had given him the prescription drugs he had taken. He also told cops he had been smoking pot prior to his arrest, according to reports.
Bieber, who is set to be arraigned Feb. 14, pled not guilty Wednesday to charges of DUI, resisting arrest and having an expired driver's license.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama