Justin Bieber Taunts Baby Mama Accuser Mariah Yeater
The pop singer tweeted a message to the 20-year-old mom who filed a false paternity claim last year.
Justin Bieber just took the time to get something really pressing off his chest.
The 18-year-old pop artist has a message for the woman who claimed Bieber fathered her son last year.
During "RANDOMTWITTERHOUR" where the singer posts -- yes, you guessed it -- random tweets, he taunted Mariah Yeater, the 20-year-old who filed a false paternity claim last year, accusing the singer of impregnating her after the two allegedly had sex backstage at one of Bieber's concerts.
On Saturday evening, Bieber wrote, "Dear mariah yeeter [sic] ...we have never met...so from the heart i just wanted to say..." and posted a link to a clip from the movie Borat, with Sacha Baron Cohen's character repeatedly saying, "You'll never get this."
Bieber's tweet is, fittingly, totally random given that Yeater's case against him had been thrown out of court and hasn't been in the headlines in months. It seems strange that Bieber would even bother to bring the incident up, but we can't really blame him for resenting Yeater either. Plus, it reminds us he really is just a regular teenage boy after all.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack