Justin Bieber Caps Big Weekend With Super Bowl Ad
The teen pop sensation has popped up on "The Daily Show," "Late Show With David Letterman" and "Saturday Night Live" over the past few days.
Justin Bieber has had quite a week.
The teen pop sensation kicked off a whirlwind of TV appearances Thursday night when he popped up on Comedy Central's The Daily Show With Jon Stewart in a Freaky Friday move that saw Bieber and Stewart lampoon each other's personalities.
A day later, Bieber surprised NBC's Saturday Night Live viewers, first appearing opposite host Dana Carvey on a "Church Lady" skit -- in which the title character found she had caught a case of "Bieber fever" -- and then appearing in an ad parodying this weekend's release The Roommate.
Finally, on Sunday, the singer debuted his new Best Buy commercial opposite Ozzy Osbourne during Super Bowl XLV on Fox.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)