Justin Bieber, Christina Aguilera, Maroon 5, Others to Perform At 2011 American Music Awards
The show, which will air at 8 p.m. on ABC Nov. 20, will also feature songs from Mary J. Blige, Kelly Clarkson, Katy Perry and Pitbull.
The American Music Awards are less than a month away and the dick clark productions (dcp) awards show announce a slew of new acts set to perform on Nov. 20 live broadcast.
Justin Bieber, Christina Aguilera, Maroon 5, Mary J. Blige and Kelly Clarkson were announced as performers Monday.
The musicians join Katy Perry and Pitbull, who were already signed on to sing on the live show.
Aguilera is scheduled to duet with her The Voice co-star Adam Levine on his band's hit "Moves Like Jagger," for the show, which will be broadcast from NOKIA Theater L.A. LIVE.
Adele scored the most AMA nominations, with four, when they were announced Oct. 11.
Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Lil Wayne, Rihanna, The Band Perry and Taylor Swift each saw three nods while Beyonce, Bruno Mars, Chris Brown, Jason Aldean, Kanye West, LMFAO, Nicki Minaj andPitbull collected two nominations.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR